Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you with this important decision. I’ve created this page to make it easy for you to access all the information you might need to make an informed decision about long-term care insurance. My goal is to be completely transparent when recommending one policy versus another policy. Review the information below and email me to set up a time that is convenient for you to discuss our recommendations.
TransamericaLife Insurance Co.
GenworthLife Insurance Co.
National GuardianLife Insurance
Mutual of OmahaInsurance Company
- The amount of benefits provided depends upon the plan selected and the premium will vary with the amount of benefits selected.
- These are illustrations only, not contracts. Actual coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
- Please see the Outline of Coverage and policy brochure for each policy for a description of each policy’s benefits, exclusions and limitations, as well as the terms under which the policy may continue in force.
- Final premium amounts are subject to underwriting approval and may differ as a result of any applicable discounts or rating. In addition, the actual premium paid will be impacted by the premium payment mode selected (annual, semi-annual, quarterly, or monthly).
- Premiums are subject to increase, as needed, with prior regulatory approval, if required in your state. You cannot be singled out for a premium rate increase, but the insurer can change your premium based upon their experience with all insureds in your same policy class. Premiums cannot be increased during any rate-guarantee period.
- Once you are issued coverage, the insurer cannot cancel your policy as long as you pay your premium on a timely basis. The schedule page of your policy will reflect the actual premium.
- None of the insurers listed, nor any of their agents or representatives, give legal, tax or accounting advice, or interpretations of tax law. Please consult your personal attorney or tax advisor for assistance.