John Hancock is focused on providing innovative long-term care insurance in ways to best protect you and your family so that you can have the confidence and control you need.
Commitment and Experience
Over 150 years of experience and stability in the insurance business.
A commitment to the long-term care insurance business since 1987.
- Financial strength ratings among the highest in the insurance industry.14
- More than 1.3 million long-term care insurance policyholders.15
- More than $4 billion in long-term care insurance claims paid.15
- More than $27.6 billion in Total Funds Under Management pay long-term care insurance claims.15
- Based on analysis by major rating agencies such as A.M. Best, Fitch Ratings, Standard & Poors, and Moody’s. Financial strength ratings measure the Company’s ability to honor it’s financial commitments and are subject to change. The ratings are not an assessment or recommendation of specific policy provisions, premium rates or practices of the insurance company.
- Based on John Hancock internal data from 1987-2011. Total includes individual and group LTC insurance, and the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program. Information available upon request.
- Financial strength ratings, which are current as of April 30, 2012, and are subject to change, measure the company’s ability to honor its financial commitments. The ratings are not an assessment or recommendation of specific policy provisions, premium rates, or practices of the insurance company.